Thursday, June 6, 2013

SuperCool!

How I feel trying to go to bed and some fuck turns the light now...



How I feel trying to go to bed and some fuck turns the light now :@ :@

summer soon :)





summer soon :)

Photo



We aren't dating but when I see someone else flirting with you, I just want to punch them in the face.

If it still hurts, you still care.: I love the way..

If it still hurts, you still care.: I love the way..:

patiently-waiting-here-for-you:

About 3 weeks ago, I met a guy. Now I never have thought this guy would have me feeling like this. Blushing and can't stop smiling whenever someone mention his name. Feeling happy whenever he messages me. Feeling giddy when he compliments me or manages to make me laugh when I don't want to laugh.

Photo



cotton-could: in love com minha alpagarta. #alpagarta #inlove...



cotton-could:

in love com minha alpagarta. #alpagarta #inlove #beauty #cool #zebra #animalprint #style

jenny199: Sun in Penetanguishene is so nice <3



jenny199:

Sun in Penetanguishene is so nice <3

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



tsunderrorist: if you're having a bad day here is a baby polar bear being tickled

tsunderrorist:

if you're having a bad day here is a baby polar bear being tickled

image

OMG WHAT DID I DO!?





OMG WHAT DID I DO!?

teenager-killed-society: This was on the back of the toilet...



teenager-killed-society:

This was on the back of the toilet door, made my day

MY NIPPLES ITCH SO BAAAAAD!

One of the best shows around





One of the best shows around

realgrumpycat: The Daily Grump | March 26, 2013





realgrumpycat:

The Daily Grump | March 26, 2013

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment