Thursday, June 6, 2013

I'm Your Dangerous Addiction

hansprinsessa: awesome songs that will now remind me of...

















hansprinsessa:

awesome songs that will now remind me of Supernatural until the day I die.

Photo



fashionl0ve: x



fashionl0ve:

x

Photo



funeralstartswithfun: Kanye West: I wonder



funeralstartswithfun:

Kanye West: I wonder

linrenzo: queennubian: notesonascandal: So, basically he...















linrenzo:

queennubian:

notesonascandal:

So, basically he stopped aging around the time of the "Controversy" album?

OK. 

yep

Let's be real here, he stopped aging at birth

Photo



12plagues: semblanceofgrace: s0mmerspr0ssen: For his...





















12plagues:

semblanceofgrace:

s0mmerspr0ssen:

For his recently published picture book Freckles (Splice Pictures Publishing), the Swiss photographer Reto Caduff has taken pictures of freckled women all over Europe. His pictures prove: freckles are beautiful. Don't hide yourself in the shade! I think what I love about this the most is the vast diversity of people who are blessed with freckles. (x)

Fuuuuck, I LOVE freckles. I wish so much that I had some.

I'm proud of mine :')

Photo



Photo



Photo



ivii-xciv: god damn rough sex…



ivii-xciv:

god damn rough sex…

Photo



onedirectionbtr4life: [x] i've been laughing for a while now



















onedirectionbtr4life:

[x]

i've been laughing for a while now

megsquiveringnethers: wayward-angel:  i hate developing a crush on someone because its always the...

megsquiveringnethers:

wayward-angel:

 i hate developing a crush on someone because its always the most inappropriate person to have a crush on

without fail

Yeah, like a married father over 35…

image

casstark: [x]



casstark:

[x]

magpizza: ingridsbergman: jillbiden: avferreira: Just because a person is a good actor, doesn't...

magpizza:

ingridsbergman:

jillbiden:

avferreira:

Just because a person is a good actor, doesn't mean they'd be good in any role. 

But Meryl Streep though.

image

image

Photo





fire-of-fire: hey yeah remember that time misha wore Jensen's...



fire-of-fire:

hey yeah remember that time misha wore Jensen's lederhosen??

image

image

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment