Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Lil' Blonde Shemale Feets n' Tushy Goddess...

I'm feelin' like such a bad bad girl today… I...



I'm feelin' like such a bad bad girl today…

I woked up all hottt… hopped in the shower…

Got out… an spread that pretty lotion jus' all over my lil' hottt body…

I put some on my fingers… n' jus' pushed em' inta my lil' hottt n' tight lil' pink pucker…

Mmmm… it felt sooo nice…

Ohhh… yesss…

I took em' out… n' started slowly lickin' em'… n' suckin' em'…

Then… I hopped up on the bed… with a toy…

I'm jus' like sooo cravin'… a lil' ass ta mouth for some reason…

This must be… 'Take me from behind Tuesday…' lol…

Kisses,

Off ta work…

Oops… did my soft lil' feets do that??? Off ta work...



Oops… did my soft lil' feets do that???

Off ta work soon… it's much much cooler this morning…

I had ta turn on the furnace when I hopped in the shower…

My lil' nipples still jus' got all big n' tingly anyways though…

Maybe I jus' need Cocks…

You think???

How about the shy ones? Do they ever get some Lezlee loving?

Awww… of course I like shy ones too…

They're jus' sooo fun ta tease… n' jus' sooo easily excitable…

Luv that…

Mommy didn't stop over til like 7pm… Sooo… in...



Mommy didn't stop over til like 7pm…

Sooo… in the mean time… I somehow got all sticky…

An you know when a girl's all sticky… she jus' luvs a lil' warm wet tongue…

Sooo sweet widdle cucky ass cleaners n' kissers… what would I ever even do withoutcha???

I wonder if I could make him clean my wheels too, since I was jus' too bizi, ta even get ta that today…lol…

Kisses,

Lezlee

Mommy's actin' like we can go ta Canada now, she's gonna try ta get her in summer school after we get back… keepin' my lil' toes crossed… I wanna go… dammit…

Morning Spurters… OK… the computer's pretty...



Morning Spurters…

OK… the computer's pretty much fixed far as I can tell…

What happened was… I installed a new program, an then decided I didn' like it or want it on the machine, sooo… I un-innstalled it, an decided ta upgrade my Yahoo Messenger too, so I un-installed that too at the same time… an somehow… one of those 2 things deleted a bunch of shortcuts to other programs I have installed…

I tried Windows System Restore… I almost never use that… cuz it's jus' worthless… it still is… didn' fix a thing… sos that left me with no choice butt ta restore from the latest image I had…

Luckily… it wasn't that old, and it worked…

I can jus' NEVER EVER STRESS… ENOUGH!!! the importance of doin' backups…

Acronis True Image is the best… an it jus' works…

I deleted my next oldest backup, an plan on runnin' a fresh one tonight…

Meanwhile… my new phone is hosed… I powered it up this morning… an it says "Do Not Turn Off - Downloading"… it's said that… for the last 5 hours…

So what happens when the battery dies???

I'm about ta jus' take the battery out n' see what happens… lol…

It's fixed now - I called em' an they said ta take the battery out, wait a minute, an stick it back in… I jus' wish that worked for everything… That part about 'wait a minute, an stick it back in…' I mean… lol

Woked up around 5am, an painted my lil' toes a nice dark 'You must not be spankin' hard enough if it's not gettin' a lil' Red'…

I'ma top coat em' later today with a lil' pearly top coat of somethin'… hafta see what's in my lil' nailpolish box…

Need to go out an check on all the new plants I planted last Thursday… an Mommy's gonna be here around noon I think… ta take a lil' ride n' get some lunch…

An I'ma try ta clean my chrome wheels while I'm out there too…

Kisses,

Lezlee

Oh… an… it… looks… like…  omg… not again… we might not be goin' ta Canada…

Lil' Tweety… has ta go ta 'Summer School'… this month…

Told ya she needed spanked too…

Sorry… my computer got all FUBAR an I had ta restore to a 2 months ago image… I’m...

Sorry… my computer got all FUBAR an I had ta restore to a 2 months ago image…

I’m workin’ on it, prolly be mostly done by tomorrow…

An don’t you DARE spurt til I’m back n’ tell ya to!!!

Got it???

An quit sayin' 'Screwed'… dammit…...



An quit sayin' 'Screwed'… dammit… it's makin' my lil' ass all hottt…

Unless you're gonna cum spread my lil' soft cheeks n' jus' do somethin' about it… lol…

With a tushy like that, I don't know how you avoid getting pulled aside and 'screwed' by bad, bad boys that you see on the street.

Well… that happened sometimes when I worked days…

I liked workin' days… You know I always get there way way early…

So that put me on the streets downtown, at like 4am…

omg… I'd park in the garage, an then hafta walk a few blocks ta my building…

Dark streets, alleys, dressed sooo skimpy, a lil' tight dress, lil' strappy stilettos, sooo quiet… my heels makin' that 'Cum Fuck Me' noise jus' echoin' off the buildings…

I was jus' bound ta happen occasionally I suppose…

I'd try sooo hard, not ta think about it… butt sometimes I jus' couldn' help it… an my lil' clitty would jus' be throbbin' in my lil' skimpy tight panties by the time I got ta work…

Sometimes… I wouldn't even make it outta the parking garage… They have a buncha Big Black Cock guards in there at night… an a few of em' sorta fell in luv with me I think… either that or they jus' got much much much too stiff… waitin' for me ta get there… lol…

Bendin' me over a car in some dark corner of the garage… Jus' pushin' my lil' short skirt up n' tuggin' my lil' 'sexy panties' down… n' jus' poundin' my lil' hottt tushy n' pumpin' my lil' hottt ass fulla hottt black cum… It's enough ta make a girl jus' wanna stay in that garage n' call in sick I tells ya…

Sometimes, I'd go even earlier, jus' ta have more time… an then there's the time I got stuck in the elevator at 4am… on the lil' emergency phone talkin' ta some lady, with my hair all mussed up, my dress half unzipped, n' hottt black cum leakin' outta me n' runnin' down my seamed stockings, an she wants ta know what I'm doin' in the elevator, in the building, at 4am…

I jus' didn' have the heart ta tell her what she's missin'…

Now… it's daytime when I get there… I work this shift for the extra money…

Still… I miss it though… really bad sometimes… lol…

Did I answer your question??? I got a lil' carried away I guess…

Hey, you jus' gave me an idea… Jus' cuz I work afternoons, doesn' even mean that I still can't jus' wake up way early n' go… I'd jus' be more tired, n' cummy I suppose… lol…

Is the movie filming in Cleveland screwing with your commute at all? Have you been able to watch any of the action from high a top your down town perch? Daddy

LOL… He said 'Screwin'…

Daddy knows when he says that… my lil' ass jus' gets all hottt…

An I jus' wanna dress all slutty… an have him take for some drinks n' get me drunk… an then ta some lil' dumpy motel… ta jus' fill my lil' hottt ass with Big Stiff Daddy Cock all night… n' jus' spray my lil' creamy cummy soft insides with hottt daddy sperms…

Butt… He still says it anyways…

No, not really, I try ta stay 'a breast'… of where they're filming, an jus' go a different way… an no, I can't see anything… too many big buildings in the way… it's ok though, I watched em' film the one last year n' it's nothin' great ta see really…

Good thing you're not my neighbor. Otherwise, I'll be at the window every morning ogling you. Is that how you dress every day?

omg… jus' be real quiet about it… k???

Peekin'… jus' makes me all hottt… if I know you're doin' it…

An… I dress… ta make stiffys… it's my job… deal with it… lol…

Gosh they're jus' wide awake this...



Gosh they're jus' wide awake this morning…

Prolly cuz they know we hafta go ta the garage ta get an oil change n' stuff…

I'ma wear a lil' half bra, n' a lil' thin top…

Well… it jus' wouldn' be right ta hide em'… with em' all excited like this… would it???

Back shortly…

Sooo… What’s there ta even do in Dubai??? I seem ta have lotsa readers there… I...

Sooo… What’s there ta even do in Dubai???

I seem ta have lotsa readers there…

I mean… who’d lick all the sand from between my lil’ toes???

Morning Spurters… Gosh… good ta see all that morning...



Morning Spurters…

Gosh… good ta see all that morning wood out there… luv that…

Makes me jus' wanna wrap my lil' soft toes around each n' every oneaya… lol…

Look what was on my phone when I woked up…

That bad lil' Tweety… took a picture of us out front of the restaurant playin' with our new phones…

Bad Tweety… Bad… I prolly should spank her…

I hafta remember it's gonna be a HUGE learning curve for mommy… it's her first ever smartphone… She jus' had regular ones before…

She'll figure it out though I hope… only took me a few days til I felt like I knew everything about it…

Some young guy cummed ta the door last night after mommy left…

He said he was broke… n' needed some gas money… an wanted ta know if I'd be interested in buyin' a camera…

I bought it… It's really nice… an was dirt cheap… I jus' hope it's not stolen…

There's no memory card in it, sos I'll hafta pickup one, an get some good batteries for it… n' a charger…

It's a 14 Megapixel… not that anyone would ever need that many megapixels lol… an it shoots HD video too…

This will cum in very handy in Canada… which is only about 2 weeks away or so…

Poor kid… I felt bad for him… leavin' with such a HUGE hardon like that…

Well… I had ta bend over, ta search thru my lil' purse for some cash… didn' I???

An can I even help it if my lil' soft feetsbottoms were jus' all exposed lke that???

Or that my lil' short skirt creeped up an he could see my sooo sooo spankable lil' jiggly soft ass cheeks???

I mean… wouldn' you jus' get all stiff too???

At least he didn' cum in his pants… I don't think…

Next time I'll help him with it… he's kinda cute… a lil' carrottop, n' he jus' lives a couplea doors away…

Gosh it jus' rained all night… I'ma look at the radar an see if it's done… stby…

Nope, there's lots more cummin'…

Better wear white… sos when I get soaked, it'll jus' turn all sheer… n' my lil' pink nipples will jus' be all HUGE… n' jus' beggin'… ta be sucked on…lol…

Kisses,

Lezlee

Evening Spurters… Such a bizi day… The guy next door cummed over an put a new storm door...

Evening Spurters…

Such a bizi day…

The guy next door cummed over an put a new storm door on the front door…

The one I had was jus’ in pretty poor condition…

He’s got more work ta do on it but at least it’s on there…

I took mommy shoppin’ an gave her a lil’ cash ta make it til she gets her check… an… I bought us both new phones…

She’s jus’ been wantin’ one like crazy for the last month or so… an mine was kinda old too, sooo… I bought us both these…

http://www.intomobile.com/2013/05/12/samsung-galaxy-centura-launching-stock-android-40-lowend-specs/

They jus’ came out… an Walmart had some…

I know… it’s a cheap lil’ phone… butt it does jus’ tons of stuff… an they were only a lil’ over $100 each…

We both already activated em’ an switched our minutes over…

I like it so far… an… the way I look at it, if it gets dropped or smashed or stolen, I’m only out $100… way better than havin’ a really expensive phone it seems ta me…

An the very best part of all… they’re on the Verizon network…

Bye Sprint… don’t let the door hit ya in the lil’ tushy on your way out…

Sprint jus’ sucks… period…

Now… I have signal… inside the house…

An it’s running Android 4, Ice Cream Sandwich…

I luv those… I jus’ can’t figure out what button ya haf ta push ta get one…

Off ta bed… nighty night…

I'm jus' glad I have the non-stick coating at...



I'm jus' glad I have the non-stick coating at least…

Awww… poor baby… Jus' a lil' empty dry...



Awww… poor baby…

Jus' a lil' empty dry husk…

Tisk…tisk…tisk…

Sooo… you won't even mind if I jus' slipped my lil' shoes off…

N' jus' stretched my lil' legs out… n' jus' let my lil' soft piggies relax right next ta ya… would you???

You're starin' at em' ya know…

Go on… get down there… n' jus' put your widdle face right next ta em'… n' take in the view…

Closer… closer… that's good…

Don't they smell pretty??? I jus' lotioned em'… go on… taste em'…

I know you wanna…

Take my lil' soft toes inta your widdle mouth n' jus' suck em' real gently…

Mmmm… sooo relaxing… I'ma jus' close my lil' eyes for a bit… k???

Please no more. I have cummed 5 times this weekend. There's probably nothing left. I'll be a dry husk after Memorial Day.

Husk???

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

The lil' dim lightbulb in my lil' blonde head jus' lit up…

One time we were at a party… an they had corn on the cob, on the grill…

An somebody handed me one…

I have no idea what I was thinkin'… an… I was pretty tipsy if I remember right…

I peeled somea the husk back n' let it cool down a lil'…

An then… I stuck the end part inta the ground… an took a big gob of butter… n' jus' smeared it all over my lil' soft toesbottoms… an then went ta work butterin' my corn…

I felt sooo nice… my lil' soft buttery toes glidin' up… n'… down… the big stiff corn cob…

Guys were jus' starin' at em'… n'… poppin' chubbys like crazy…

I never even got ta eat it though… some guy cummed over n' jus' took it from me… an then more corn showed up… they all wanted ta eat corn my lil' toes had buttered…

I think they even put some in my too too hottt lil' tushy too… ta jus' butter it all up sos their Big Stiff Cocks could jus' slide in easily…

I'ma look for some today, if we end up goin' somewheres…

Thanks for the suggestion…

Oh… Happy Memorial Day… lol…

image

Widdle Cucky… get in here NOW!!! Dinner's...



Widdle Cucky… get in here NOW!!!

Dinner's Ready…

Gosh he cummed ALOT… didn' he???

Mmmm… Luv that tongue… it seems extra extra excited today… for some reason…

Are you leakin' lil' drippydrops on the floor again???

Geez... I walked right inta that one didn' I???

I’m jus’ sooo… gullible… sometimes…

It was posted by… a lil’ anonynamoosy…

An I jus’ have not one lil’ clue who that is…

An… I did tell him ta jus’ spank me n' fuck me n' make me promise ta keep makin' it all stiff…

Sooo… does that mean… that jus’ any guy that cums over all stiff… an tells me it’s him… that I should jus’ let em’ jus’ spank me n' fuck me n' make me promise ta keep makin' it all stiff???

I have a feeling my lil’ tushy’s jus’ gonna luv this…

I’ma prolly jus’ need ta add a few more lil’ tushy cleaners n’ kissers n’ pamperers though…

Luv that…

Oops… there’s another one at the door now…

Kisses,

I think there is should be a ban on tgirls that are too hot. A guy should be able to claim that he is NOT attracted to a tgirl with a straight face. He should also be able to control himself and not get a stiffy. Buttt.. girls, like you, are getting so pretty and so sexy that it's almost impossible.

Banned…???

That's a lil' extreme don'tchathink???

How bout if ya jus' spank me n' fuck me n' make me promise ta keep makin' it all stiff???

No comments:

Post a Comment