Sunday, June 9, 2013

Oh! My Masochistic Love

Seeing you nude and bound, glinting handcuffs, eyes hidden with...













Seeing you nude and bound, glinting handcuffs, eyes hidden with a vermillion scarf, frail body exposed and open, running my sharp tools over your back, carving my name into your pale flesh, forcing ice cubes inside you, filling all your openings, flicking you with tan rubber bands, and spanking you over 400 times until your bottom burned brighter than the Georgia sun…

Last night had to be the best night of my life. <3

We should dance with razor blades more often.

Girls just want to have fun…with rubber bands. <3









Girls just want to have fun…with rubber bands. <3

Bandages.







Bandages.

This is what rubber bands look like (plus some bite marks for...







This is what rubber bands look like (plus some bite marks for good measure). <3

Stick and stones may break your bones, but bruises are dead...











Stick and stones may break your bones, but bruises are dead sexy. <3

Two weeks ago I burned him on his arm. Last week, I picked the...



Two weeks ago I burned him on his arm. Last week, I picked the scab. <3

girlsrule-subsdrool: I could get off again and again just remembering that look of fear you gave...

girlsrule-subsdrool: I could get off again and again just remembering that look of fear you gave...

"When you start liking pain things start to get interesting."

"When you start liking pain things start to get interesting." - Jenny Holzer (via...

More razor blade fun on his inner thigh. <3









More razor blade fun on his inner thigh. <3

But I cleaned him up afterwards. <3



But I cleaned him up afterwards. <3

And yes, I did pour salt on his wounds. <3



And yes, I did pour salt on his wounds. <3

The Horror of Our Love by Ludo

The Horror of Our Love by Ludo: I'm a killer Cold and wrathful Silent sleeper I've been...

My slave's back. He's gorgeous.



My slave's back. He's gorgeous.

Bloody hand.



Bloody hand.

Bloody fingers.



Bloody fingers.

Bloody fingers.



Bloody fingers.

Our bloodied pillow. <3



Our bloodied pillow. <3

My ankh necklace on my slave's back after a bit of...



My ankh necklace on my slave's back after a bit of cutting.

Bite mark surrounded by burn marks. 



Bite mark surrounded by burn marks. 

The Bondage Song (Unchained Mix) by London After Midnight

The Bondage Song (Unchained Mix) by London After Midnight: Innocent child, how you thought you knew...

No comments:

Post a Comment