Thursday, June 6, 2013

Flirty Tease 69

Photo



naughtynicegirl69: Yay…I finally got the pictures to...



naughtynicegirl69:

Yay…I finally got the pictures to upload…although now I have a bit to do around my house with less amount of time to get it accomplished…lol…so I will post this one for the moment and try to post the others after I finish a few chores!!!!!! Hope everyone is having a fun fantastic fabulous day!!!!!!:):):):):)OX

musicbuck70: Wow



musicbuck70:

Wow

sirbknight: Hot



sirbknight:

Hot

anthonyjames25: me :) 2010



anthonyjames25:

me :) 2010

shelikestosuckit: Oh my. 



shelikestosuckit:

Oh my. 

Photo



Photo



beautflstranger: beautflstranger: can you just feel the cool...



beautflstranger:

beautflstranger:

can you just feel the cool detachment of the Dominant

who is pacing and walking very slowly at the foot of the bed

whispering words of his huinger and appetite

words that slice and carve and sear into her mind.

can you just feel the submissive

tethered and exposed

mind racing

of unspoken to come.

~ beautflstranger 2013

sexybabesclick: Sexy babes Love to Click Self Shots



sexybabesclick:

Sexy babes Love to Click Self Shots

hdangel: Polly - Anal Teen Angels



hdangel:

Polly - Anal Teen Angels

Photo



livesexting: Follow me, bitches!



livesexting:

Follow me, bitches!

Photo



Photo



tribbalicious: UNNNF panties



tribbalicious:

UNNNF panties

Photo



naughtynicegirl69: Blog of the night is…...



naughtynicegirl69:

Blog of the night is… myhughjorgan.tumblr.com …he is one of my current crushes…he states that God gave men two heads and not enough blood flow for both…so guess which head runs his tumblr???;0  After I have wrapped my tongue around your sexy masculinity…taking you into my warm wet cock craving mouth…getting you nice and hard while sneaking a tease taste of your delicious cum…please Fuck me in this position…so very fucking versatile…easy access to both of my tight little cum craving holes…first fuck my cock gripping wet pussy…pounding me fast…hard…I want to feel your cum sacks slap against my swollen pussy lips as you bottom out deep within me…my juices are slathering and coating you completely…I moan then scream out your fucking name in extreme pleasure…feeling your length thrusting in and out of me…use my natural lube to ass fuck me now please…I need your cock fucking my tight little sensitive ass hole right the fuck now…I am so very close as I work my clit…my pussy muscles squeezing into themselves…my ass clenching tightly around your thickness…fuck…I'm cumming…fill my ass with my sweet salty reward…I am so going to slam my round firm rump hard up against you…over and over…until I am sure that my cock hugging…cum hungry hole…has milked every last drop from you…slowly pull out so your juices can drip down…mingling with mine…I want to dip my finger into our wetness and suck on it so I can savor the taste of you and I together on my tongue!!! Happy "Fucking" Friday!!!!;0

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment